Envita Medical Centers complies with the Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
- What information does Envita Medical Centers collect?
Envita Medical Centers collects information from you when you fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on Envita Medical Centers’ websites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit Envita Medical Centers’ site anonymously.
- What does Envita Medical Centers use your information for?
Any of the information Envita Medical Centers collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps Envita Medical Centers to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve Envita Medical Centers’ website (we continually strive to improve Envita Medical Centers’ website offerings based on the information and feedback Envita Medical Centers receives from you).
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.envitair.com/terms-and-conditions
- Your Consent